For a claim to be valid under Our Best Rate Promise, it must satisfy all of the terms and conditions listed below (the “Terms & Conditions”):
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making the initial reservation through our reservation center, directly with our hotel or on affinia.com. Affinia Hotels and the “Comparison Rate” must be found, and a completed claim form submitted, within 24 hours and must be for the same hotel, room type and reservation dates. The same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates must apply.
- Our Best Rate Promise does not apply to the following rate types:
- Any sites which require a login and password profile to book travel, or on foreign independent traveler (FIT) sites.
- Rates published within $1.00USD of affinia.com’s rates
- Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated corporate or group rates.
- Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors or government employees.
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as travel, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals.
- Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
- Rates negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights.
- Rates that are available on auction Web sites
- Rates available on Web sites, such as Priceline and Hotwire, that do not disclose the hotel brand until the reservation is completed.
- Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates) for a hotel stay outside the United States and Canada.
- Affinia Hotels will verify the Comparison Rate within 24 hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Because the claim must be processed before check-in, you must submit your claim at least 24 hours prior to check-in.
- When multiple rates for the same hotel, reservation dates, and room type are available through an Affinia Hotels channel you must reserve the lowest rate to be eligible for the guarantee.
- The Comparison Rate must be reservable by the general public and be verifiable by DHG. If the Comparison Rate is offered through an Affinia Hotels channel, you must reserve that rate to qualify for the guarantee. The company will not charge a cancellation fee. If the Comparison Rate is reserved through a non-“DHG Brand/Affiliate” channel, Affinia Hotels is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation.
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes and gratuities but will also include any additional guest room charges such as additional person charge that are added in as fees during the booking process. The Comparison Rate must still be available at the time Affinia Hotels validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the best rate promise.
- When a claim form covers multiple nights, the rates will be compared for each night separately.
- Claim will not be honored when a third party coupon is used in conjunction with a rate from a third party provider. Any special offers/benefits as part of a third party benefit program will not be honored.
Void where prohibited by law, we reserve the right to revise, amend, supplement, suspend or discontinue Our Best Rate Promise at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice.