From interviews to dates to important business meetings, your presentation is key. Have some fun while shopping in New York City and ace your next face-to-face opportunity this season.
Experience one of Manhattan’s most iconic retail stores and be a part of NYC history with our “It’s in the Bag” package. Along with spacious accommodations in energetic Midtown, you’ll receive exclusive NYC shopping deals including:
– A $50 Bloomingdale’s gift certificate
– A 15% Bloomingdale’s VIP Savings Pass
– A signature Bloomingdale’s gift
– A bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival at the Fifty NYC
Build your wardrobe and dress for success in one of the most ambitious cities in the world. To reserve our shopping package, Book below or call the Fifty NYC hotel at 866.233.4642 and mention code BSHOP.
- Bloomingdale’s started in the 1860’s, when Joseph and Lyman Bloomingdale began carrying hoop skirts at their Ladies’ Notion Shop in NYC’s Lower East Side.
- In 1886, the Bloomingdale brothers moved their store to its uptown location on 59th Street & Lexington Avenue.
- Using his marketing genius, Lyman Bloomingdale created an ad campaign called “All Cars Transfer to Bloomingdale’s”, which took over NYC and brought the store much success.
- In the 1960s, Bloomingdale’s considered the power of packaging, and its designer brown bags became signature to the store.
OTHER SPECIAL OFFERS
Explore the American Girl Place®
Save 22% off our best rates!