Stay 'in the know' for all things Affinia
Denihan Hospitality Group takes our corporate responsibility seriously. That’s one reason we are pleased to be a part of the “Hospitality for Hope” and “Safe Stay” initiatives recently launched by the national hotel industry to provide hope and enhanced cleaning hotel practices and workplace protocols to meet the challenges presented by COVID-19. Learn more.
We like our guests, present and future, to be ‘in the know’ for all things Affinia. Whether you’re looking to stay on the Upper East Side or in Midtown Manhattan, each Affinia hotel offers a unique NYC experience. Find out if our hotels are just right for you with these Frequently Asked Questions.
COVID – 19
With over fifty years in the New York Hospitality industry, Denihan Hospitality is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of every guest and associate and we have always maintained the most rigorous cleaning standards across all properties. With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are in constant communication with American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and are following their strict guidance regarding this matter.
Specific steps our hotels are taking include:
- Public Space sanitization teams in lobby to disinfect all touch points on a regular basis.
- Focus on increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk check-in, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys.
- As a precaution, we have closed meeting rooms, fitness centers and other publicly shared amenity space currently not accessible to guests or employees until sanitation protocols are established.
- Associates utilizing EPA registered antimicrobial products for cleaning all touchpoints/surfaces.
- Antimicrobial soap accessible in all public restrooms.
- Sanitizing stations installed on each floor of properties and in public spaces.
- Protection screens are installed at Front Desk computer stations with space allocated for transfer of documents, keys, etc.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures for all frequently used equipment.
- Social distancing guidelines posted in each hotel lobby/elevator/back of house areas.
- Full health and safety training sessions provided to staff by GCG Risk Management (http://www.gcgriskmanagement.com/).
- PPE including masks and gloves provided to all associates and they are required to wear them.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. For the most updated information, please refer to the American Hotel Lodging Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Check-in time is 3PM, check-out is at 12PM.
Although we’d love for you to stay with us, we know things may come up. Hotel cancellation policies vary based upon rate and location – contact your hotel for more information
Yes – we want our guests to stay connected. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby of all hotels, and access to in-room Wi-Fi is included as part of the Hotel Facilities Fee.
Room service is available at all Affinia hotels. However, hours and offerings may vary based on location. Visit the website of your hotel of choice for more information.
All Affinia hotels are smoking-free environments. Smoking in your room will result in a $300 fine.
Yes – access to business services, including high-speed internet, scanning and printing, is included in your Hotel Facilities Fee.
Yes – all Affinia hotels feature state-of-the-art health and fitness centers. Access to these facilities are included in your Hotel Facilities Fee.
Every Affinia hotel offers a nightly wine hour from 5-6pm hosted by the hotel’s staff – perfect for winding down during the day or mingling with other guests. This amenity is included in your Hotel Facilities Fee. Visit the Social Sips program page for more details. *Note: guests must be 21+ to participate.
Affinia offers a wide variety of seasonal and hotel-based promotions and special offers, which are updated regularly – visit the Special Offers page to learn more or sign up to receive insider offers to find one that is just right for you.
At Affinia, we want everyone’s stay to be as comfortable and pleasant as possible – and that includes our youngest guests as well! Our Affinia Junior program guarantees a memorable NYC experience for the entire family. Visit the Affinia Junior program page for more information.
We teamed up with FreshDirect to provide grocery services for our guests. This service is available at all Affinia Hotels – visit the FreshDirect Grocery Service information page to learn more.
Valet Parking ranges from $55-$66 per 24-hour period for cars, $65-$75 for SUVs and minivans. In-and-out privileges are not included.
Check out our Affinia Happenings blog for more information about some of the best local events and attractions you definitely won’t want to miss during your stay in NYC.
Each Hotel Facility fee includes the following amenities:
- $10 daily food and drink credit to our Cupboard
- Daily Wine Hour during Social Sips from 5-6pm
- Wireless internet access for all of your devices
- Complimentary package handling/storage prior to and during your stay for up to five (5) pieces
- Business services, including printing
- Local and domestic long distance calls
- 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Access to Affinia bikes (where applicable)
We are happy to receive/hold up to five packages on behalf of our guests leading up to and during their stay.
- Small $5 (up to 15”x11”x3”)
- Medium $7.50 (up to “18×13”x3”)
- Large $10 (anything over)
General Reservations: 1.866.233.4642
Fifty Hotel & Suites
Address: 155 East 50th Street, New York, NY 10022
Front Desk: 212.751.5710
Shelburne Hotel & Suites
Address: 303 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Front Desk: 212.689.5200
Gardens Suites Hotel
Address: 215 East 64th Street, New York, NY 10065
Front Desk: 212.355.1230