- Can accommodate meetings/events of up to 500 people.
4,400 sq. ft. / 409 sq. m.
12 in. ht. / 30 cm. ht.
Contemporary and comfortable, the 4,400 square-foot Metropolitan Ballroom is the largest meeting space at The Liaison Capitol Hill, with the ability to accommodate up to 500 guests. Whether it is an operative conference or a festive party, the elegantly casual event space can also be easily divided into three sections — Center, West and East — to better suit the needs of groups. The warm ambience coupled with “food for the soul” catering from celebrity chef Art Smith's Art and Soul restaurant, will make your guests feel right at home.
The largest of the three divided sections within the Metropolitan Ballroom, the 2,200 square-foot Metropolitan Center accommodates up to 250 guests and retains the same comfortably elegant atmosphere and services, perfect for a reception, meeting and more.
The other two sections within the Metropolitan Ballroom, the 988 square-foot Metropolitan East and West, can accommodate up to 115 guests, providing options and flexibility for your next meeting or event.
- Fully customizable event room
- Food and beverage staging areas
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Can be divided into three sections for smaller rooms
- Highly trained event managers
- Personalized service tailored to your needs
- Outstanding food and beverage operations
- On-site audio/visual equipment support
- Catering for all events provided by Chef Art Smith from Art and Soul