Meetings & Events
All guests have access to:
- High Speed Internet access within the Club Room
- Access to our Club Concierge, who can arrange anything from airport transportation to the best seats at Broadway shows
- Relaxed, intimate seating areas — great for impromptu business meetings or social gatherings
- Wine Hour from 5-6 pm in the Club Room
- Special events such as Oscar night, American Girl sleepovers, Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo parties
- Extensive continental breakfast offered Weekdays ($16.95)
- Complimentary coffee & tea service throughout the day
- Access to our extensive library of New York-themed books and games
- Business center (fees apply)
Meeting and Event Rooms at Fifty NYC
Fifty NYC offers meeting rooms and gathering space in the Midtown East section of Manhattan, featuring multi-million dollar renovations and a newly redesigned event space ideal for any gathering. Located on the second floor of the Fifty NYC, this space is perfect for impromptu, small business meetings or social gatherings with residentially designed seating, high speed internet access, a communal table, a NYC curated art collection, and a nightly wine hour.
NYC Meeting Rooms & Function Space at the Fifty NYC
The Club Room: Providing technologically advanced meeting space with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, the Fifty NYC is as business-ready as it is residential. Its sleek, sophisticated Club Room, an expansive upstairs lounge for low-key gatherings, offers high speed internet access.
The Den: Located off The Club Room features a fireplace and lounge seating for stylish receptions. A conference table is available for more formal meetings. The Den accommodates meetings of up to 15.
To reserve The Club Room or The Den, contact Slavka Kmec at email@example.com
The concierge is happy to help assist with any special needs or requests. Please feel free to contact us prior to your arrival. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-322-6244.
For large New York meetings and events of all kinds, from conferences to celebrations, please consider our nearby sister hotel the Manhattan NYC.