Taking Care of Business
Six Ways to Optimize Your Next Business Trip to New York City
You take care of business in Manhattan, and Eastgate Tower will take care of you.
Starting at $219, our "Taking Care of Business" hotel package provides you with the following six road warrior strategies and accompanying amenities for optimizing your trip:
1. Gather all necessary materials and spread out in a quiet space to focus on the task at hand.
Enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the next room category (not available on two-bedroom suites).
2. Lower the risk for grammatical mistakes by using your laptop or tablet to draft e-mails instead of your phone.
Complimentary Internet access provided in-suite.
3. Stay hydrated. Dehydration can lead to fatigue, dizziness, poor concentration and reduced cognitive abilities.
Take advantage of bottled water upon arrival.
4. Don’t risk a poor cell phone connection when connecting with others.
Keep your line static-free with unlimited local calls.
5. Improve your relationship with clients by communicating common interests and understanding their interests.
Keep a pulse on what’s happening in the city with the New York Times delivered to your room.
6. Don’t rush an important lunch or meeting for the sake of an early flight or hotel check-out time.
Stay later with a 2pm check-out just for our business travelers.
Call us at 1-866-246-2203.
When booking your reservation, please mention the offer code BUSIN.
Terms & Conditions
Offer subject to availability and restrictions apply. Upgrade not available on two-bedroom suites. Offer valid on stays through December 30, 2012 at the Eastgate Tower Hotel only.