Swing Into the Election
The country is buzzing as the presidential election draws near, and we're inviting travelers of all political affiliations to "Swing Into the Election"
and take advantage of some Washington DC hotel specials
. Just two blocks from the U.S. Capitol Building, immerse yourself in the city that becomes this politically-charged only once every four years.
We're paying tribute to your vote by giving you two cocktails upon arrival from ArtBar’s Swing State Cocktails menu, daily newspaper & complimentary Wi-Fi, turndown snacks on your night of arrival and more.
The Washington DC hotel special, “Swing Into The Election” starts at just $159 per night and includes:
- Two seasonal welcome drinks from our "Swing States" cocktail menu
- Daily newspaper and complimentary Internet access for keeping up with the campaign or inaugural events
- A Walking Tour kit, which includes a list of significant political sites and fun facts about past elections
- First Lady cookies and milk (Michelle Obama's White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies or Ann Romney's M&M's Cookies)
- A newly redesigned Affinia room customized by you at MyAffinia.com!
If you're still an undecided voter, dive into the campaign and learn more about the candidates by reading their favorite books (Barack Obama’s is Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison and Mitt Romney’s is sci-fi thriller, Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard). Both are available upon request.
Available for stays from August 13, 2012 to January 17, 2013. Mention promo code VOTE12
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Based on availability for stays from August 13, 2012 to January 17, 2013. The offer must be booked by November 6, 2012. Some blackout dates apply. Not applicable to groups. Newspaper and internet access are per room per night. The welcome drinks should be redeemed on the night of arrival, and turndown snacks will be delivered to the guestroom on the night of arrival. Walking tour kit is for use during the entire stay.