150 East 34th Street
New York, NY 10016
34th and Lexington
Add a Little TLC to Your Diet at One of Affinia's New York Luxury Hotels
You work hard to stay healthy and we want to help you. When you stay at this New York luxury hotel, our Tender Loving Comfort® service isn’t the only thing customized to your needs at Affinia Dumont. We have a dedicated nutritionist here to guide you to healthier options in the city.
Rachel Meltzer Warren, MS, RD is a NYC-based nutrition counselor, educator, and writer. Her articles and recipes appear in magazines such as Women’s Health, Prevention, Fitness, Every Day with Rachael Ray and Good Housekeeping. She is also the nutrition blogger for Walgreens.com, author of an upcoming book for teenagers who are considering going vegetarian (Sourcebooks 2014), and a consultant to the Harlem Children’s Zone. Rachel earned her master’s in nutrition from Tufts University and completed her dietetics training at sites in and around Manhattan. When she’s not working, she can be found wandering one of the city’s many greenmarkets, making a mess in her tiny kitchen, or checking out a fabulous new restaurant.
Nutritionist services include:
- Individual counseling: A targeted assessment of your health history and lifestyle, followed by a discussion focusing on practical tools to help you reach your nutrition goals.
- Group counseling: Ideal for families or couples. Discuss your group’s challenges and leave with practical ideas and tools for meeting everyone’s dietary needs.
- Cooking demo: Prepare a simple nutritious meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack—your choice) that you can easily create in your guestroom or suite’s kitchen.
- Breakfast talk: An engaging thirty-minute chat on a nutrition topic of your choice while your group fuels up for the day.
- New York healthy shopping expedition: Perfect to begin your NYC visit on the right foot! Take a personalized walking tour of the best local food stores to suit your taste and goals with guidance to ensure a nutritious stay.
For pricing and packages or to set up your next appointment, please contact
Rachel Meltzer Warren, MS, RD.