Washington DC Meeting and Event Space at The Liaison Capitol Hill
Coming out of an inclusive hotel redesign, The Liaison Capitol Hill offers guests premier Washington DC meeting and event space in a contemporary-chic atmosphere. Conveniently located between Union Station and the U.S. Capitol, the modern-day setting provides more than 17,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor DC meeting & event space, furnished with state-of-the-art equipment and technical support to your desire; and classy DC event space ideal for an unconventional celebration in style.
DC Event Space Customized for YOU
Whether you are hosting a confidential meeting in Washington DC, an operative conference, a festive party or vibrant social event, The Liaison’s casual sophistication and warm ambiance will offer an experience of total comfort in a city that means business. And when the business (or revelry) is over, The Liaison’s seasonal DC rooftop pool and bar serves as an ideal setting for relaxation with spectacular views of the city.
- Metropolitan Ballroom: 4,400 square-feet of formal, yet elegantly casual event space (divisible into three sections), accommodating up to 500 guests
- The Hill: 1,600 square-feet of flexible meeting space, accommodating up to 150
- The Grid & The Hub: Two, distinct unique and personalized meeting rooms, each room 600 square-feet. Combine with The Hill for larger special events, 2,800 square-feet accommodating 225
- BOND, CONNECT & UNITE: Three state-of-the-art executive boardrooms with natural light, flat-screen TVs, *kitchenettes (in CONNECT & UNITE) and private powder room
- Customized meeting and conference packages available for up to 800 guests
- Catering from award-winning celebrity Chef, Art Smith, of The Liaison Capitol Hill’s restaurant, Art and Soul
For more information on Washington DC meeting space or event space, please contact: Director of catering and conference services, Ray Benoit at firstname.lastname@example.org